16 March 2008, 11.55pm
This is my first blog, recommended by a cute friend, a junior, hongkai. Nowadays blog is getting common. We call it as 部落格in Chinese.
Listening to fish leong new song – hui hu xi de tong 会呼吸的痛
I met with many old friends recently. Primary school friends, pen pal, lost contact people… feel great. ^^ I realize that I’m not alone. Sometimes when I need someone, I couldn’t find anyone. Anyone. I tried to search in my phone number list..don’t dare to find this, he/she busy; this one, don’t know whether still remember about me. That one, not really close.
I am….quite negative, maybe. I’m always alone, I like to be alone, but yet I scare.
“想念是会呼吸的痛,它活在我身上所有角落。。。”
I like this kind of songs.. it’s just like me.. sometimes I cry whenever listen to some songs which can touch my heart…
I realize, people remember me.. which make me very touched. I am someone very easy to get influence even though it’s a small matter. I am sensitive, in certain things, which consider as a weakness, 缺点。After I met these old friends, I started to think. Worry about what they think about me, did I offence them, did I make them bored and so on. But I like my friends, hope they do so.
I want to remember those old friends that I had met with. They were pik wan, teng teng, 汶皓,佩雯,汉雄,育娴, and Vincent..
Everyone is going on with their own life. Studying at college, working, taking form six, going to overseas soon… I miss all of them. Friends are playing an important role.
我也很想念他。不知道为什么他判我死刑。人可以这么绝,成长历程已告诉我。但没想到这种事会发生在我和他之间。我。。。罪不可赦么。。?我无言。累了,倦了。他放弃了这段友情,我无法挽回。心曾经很痛,我甚至无法麻醉。现在每每想起他,心还会微微作痛。。我唯有祝福他,遇上比我好的人。
有时会很感慨,大家的生活都不同。不一样的未来。我何成不想有机会念学院、出国、游玩、品尝美食。。人生不是真的可以心想事成,我很早就知道了。有时候和朋友出去,都没有什么话题,可能是我太被动。朋友谈美食旅游,我连边也沾不上。换个角度来想,这也是增进感情的其中一种方式;也是我增广见闻的另种方法。原来人生就像拍照,这个角度不美,就换另个角度吧!
但,这会很阿Q吗?I am confused too…
3 comments:
Heyz my dear!! Just read your blog, ofcourse the english one not the mandrin -- you know me, I can't really read mandrin. HAHA...anyway back to the topic...nobody think you bored us...we are close friends,sometimes i very scared because i don't know what topic that you interested in while we having gathering or chatting in msn,actually me & others scared that we bored you not you bored us. No worries about it, all you need is more social. HeHe! you wont be lonely because you got us.
when u feel bored, find me ba XD
haha, thanks guyz.. but paiseh la, sure got a lot of grammar mistakes. thanks ya, next time sure find you all. ^@^
Post a Comment