My emotion was just like the roller coaster recently. It just went up and down so sudden.
I was very sad. I felt extremely grief. I realize the fact.
I was someone very annoying. I have to admit this? I guess. I need to stop complaining. What you did will really come back to you.
She woke me up. She made me realize everything. I felt so sad about my impression in her heart all this while. Is it never being too late for me to change? I need to change because I don’t want to regret. We can’t get back to the past.
She gave me a lesson. Best friends hurt you more than enemy. Maybe I did hurt her before. I feel sorry about that. I will treat everyone better. I will work hard and be serious in everything including my studies.
I am very envy about people who is very straight forward. They can voice out what they want at anytime. We may say it is quite selfish because they never care about others feeling and consequences. But I am really envy about that. They even don’t care about whether people hate them. They hate I straight forward. I need to be fake in the relationship? Is this what they want?
I don’t care so much about that already. I should care about my studies. But at the same time I will try my best to fix everything.
I know my mum is supporting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment