I was very busy during last few weeks, keep rushing for assignments. Now I just left some work got to be done. This kind of life keeps repeating.
Every semester’s routine is the same. Once we start a new semester, we will be given a lot of major subjects’ course works. By the time we finish and pass up, it’s time for us to rushing for minor subjects’ course works. After that, examinations are smiling and waving to us. It is a circle, keep on repeating until we graduate.
My schooling life is different with others which are studying in universities or colleges. I got to admit that I am envy about their lives. My university life is totally different with them. My campus is same status with university but the system and life is exactly same with secondary school. *%@#
I miss my old friends. I remember what had a friend told me before. She said secondary school time is the best time for us to make friends. When we go to tertiary education or getting older, we are hard to find true friends. I am strongly agreed with her now.
I miss my old friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment