It's holiday..
Lol, went to 1U twice in this week.
Went to there and survey what to buy on this coming year end sales, wahaha.
My friends bought flip-flop shoes today..
Do you believe that Yen was wearing the flip-flop and licking a lollipop???
I did nothing so far. Stay at home, seldom hang out too.
Something unhappy were happened, but everything is getting back to normal now.
Step by step.
I got ntv7's concert tickets on few days ago, wondering whether I should attend and have a try.
What do you think?
hmm... Lazy pig here... urghhhh.... ==
1 comment:
Of cz go 4 de concert la...
Go there hv a try oso gud ma =)
Btw, actuali i dy go 4 de high-tea le... Hehe...
Can c d post in my blog later... :)
Btw, hw much is the price in Shogun??
Depends lo... Bt i think nw is d best time 2 eat in Jogoya lo especially nw u gt 50% discount which onli costs RM34, then i think is vry worthful...
Btw, i think 2 hours is dy enuf le... In fact, bout 1 hour i dy full load le... Haha...
Post a Comment