Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 and 2009


Choco + Lychee



not very clear, I know.. ><




My last few days of 2008 were very happy.

First of all, I went to buy clothes with my family. I bought some. I like the special shirt so much. I like it at the first sight. I quickly showed it to my family to seek for opinion. I bought it. I like it so much and I wanted to buy one more. But in the end I didn’t do so because I know I will have other special clothes in future.

I got the chance to taste the special ice finally. We went to the Mill Wheel and I let my sisters to decide what to order. Hmm hmm, what a happy day…

The last day of 2008 was a crazy night. Actually I think we can get it crazier. I have new hairstyle. I D.Y.E.D my hair for the FIRST time. I am fine with the color.

Next, I went out with friends. We were heading to somewhere actually. But serious traffic jam was everywhere. We watched fireworks in the car…== but it is still a new experience for me. We were so crazy and we shouted in the car while the fireworks were so beautiful… then, another new experience at our destination… I love you guys so much especially the cute driver friend.

I count down with my buddies… Love them so much =)


p/s : I am not so good in take photo, maybe I will take few more photo soon.. >.<

Mango with cheese

1 comment:

FrenkyLim said...

waa.. go count down.. i stay at home neh~ ENVIOUS =|