Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Poem – Mum

突然想起数个星期前英文讲师吩咐我们写的poem。
在下英文不佳,多见谅。


Poem – Mum

Thanks for gave birth to me

Hug me

Smile at me

Although I was crying at you as loud as I can.


Thanks for send me to school

Tied ponytail for me

Sew school bag for me

Although I hurt you by saying that was ugly.


Thanks for stay up late to earn money

By sitting in front of sewing machine

Prepare every meal for me

Although I claimed that the dishes are getting bored.


Thanks for raised me up

Listen to me

Take care of me

Although your husband left you with 3 children.


Thanks for not giving up of me

Laugh with me

Cry with me

And love me.


还记得,当时很感触,脑袋里的回忆重新涌现,写完就哭了。


5 comments:

AliVe said...

我相信你妈妈看了也会哭

心灵驿站 said...

要是你妈看完这段诗歌,她肯定会痛哭流涕。。而也会以你这个女儿为荣。。

世上只有妈妈好。。是真的。

利端 said...

能够感动到自己的话,已经是好诗。

利端 said...

就到这里回你:

当时好奇的小男孩,的确是色情的。呵呵。
慢慢再看吧。。。别像其他人一般。
色戒有很精彩的床戏,请问是色情片吗?

我那篇故事还没结束,别那么快下定论。
就好像我不会因为你的诗开头很烂,就批评是首烂诗。因为,要知道作者的意思,要看全篇呀。

文笔好,真的可以救国啊?呵呵。
我以前也写政论。唉。。。。

英雄不提当年勇。

杰胜 said...

你真是个感性的人哦!你妈妈看了也会觉得很高兴的!继续加油咯~