Friday, June 12, 2009

电影:Blood : The Last Vampire





Hmm.... I went for a movie today. Actually we planned to watch Night at the Museum 2. But unfortunately the movie timing is not ok for us, so...we changed plan. xD

They let me make decision since they have no idea with it. Nothing could make me interested in so I chosen this movie -- Blood : The Last Vampire because I think it will be more interesting compare with few movies that I knew the story lines with.

Well, it was quite good. Oh ya, this movie is in 18SG category. They checked our IC anyway...

We went for lunch after that. Haha, I enjoyed the meal.

My friend would like to go to sunway lagoon. Maybe I should make this plan work. ^^






6 comments:

杰胜 said...

not yet watch this movie...
seems like quite nice o!

杰胜 said...

haha... i watch d... last night watch wiv my students... quite good...

DEnnis said...

星期六和朋友本来也打算去看这部电影的~
但是看那海报,就有点没信心。
哈哈~

所以去看了17again。
不过听你这一说,我想我要去看了。
呵呵...

蔡帮帮主 said...

haha.many ppl said that "drag me to hell" very nice.
watch it if u r free!haha.maybe im going to watch it tmr.lol

窮光蛋市長 said...

我这个星期正要去看这一部电影!哈哈……^^

Chris said...

I also not yet watch...