Friday, July 24, 2009

2nd driving lesson

Oh yea, I just had my 2nd driving lesson today.

The teacher taught me the skill of parking, 3 point turn and "naik bukit". Lol.

Hmm, my parking skill can consider as okay. *clap clap* But somehow I will forget the step. Then he made joke with me and showed me his penumbuk... haha. >.<

Another two skills are not so good... T.T Anyway, I am get used to the clutch already, not as pain as the 1st time. When we stop at the petak kuning of the "naik bukit", we need to tarik hand brek kan? Omg la, I pulled it with both hands pun susah. Kesian...

Next, teacher taught me drove on the road. Yea, so exciting. Haha, I am quite okay la, he said not so bad, then next time boleh dapat not bad liao. Ha-ha..

tomorrow, 1st lesson of motor. Oh, I need to pray.

4 comments:

杰胜 said...

wish u good luck and all the best...^^

董百勤 said...

我车和摩多,也还没学。

haiz

Nick尼克仔 said...

you want to get motor license too?
Wow...
I dare not to ride motorcycle...
I'm not good at balancing I myself...
hehe~

sHuLeeN said...

haha...looking back as those days learning driving...
already nervous first time controlling such a big machine, still the trainer kept shouting at me while im driving... >.<
gambatehhh~~