Oh... My major assignments has been passed up... but it's not the rest time yet...
I still have a lot of minor tasks to do, and not forget about the school magazine work.. It is still in the progress, a lot of things to follow up.. T.T
**********************************************
I went for car learning lesson. Last two times I was taught by his worker, this time the boss taught me because he said some rules has been changed, so he will be the one who teach parking skill.
Oh gosh, I just get scold by him all the time until I couldn't did it well. Actually I stopped the lesson for around 3 weeks already, and the point is >> the way he taught was different with my last instructor okay... I need time to absorb new explanation...
"Ikut arahan...
"u sudah belajar 2 kali, masih tak tau ka?
"u sudah sia sia u punya masa la..
"u tau repeat kena RM80 tak...
"u tak ambil berat la, asyik tak ingat steps...
"balik tulis steps dalam kertas, hafal..
wAlaO.. I am not computer okay... I remember all the steps actually, and I really jot down on paper last time.. before I went for this time, I took out the paper and read...
By the time he scolding, I just kept quiet..
and when talked about money, I couldn't understand why the price is different...
the 1st time I told him that I wanna get car and motor license, the price is RM900.
but now I changed my mind, I just wanna get car license in this year.
my senior took car license from him too, it was RM750 for everything included the license "P" keluar....
but now...
"dulu Patricia punya 750 saja kan?
"ya, yang tu package.. skrg, u mau kereta saja, kena tambah 50, yang 50 tu untuk u punya "L" sebab itu "L" ada tulis motor dan kereta, so kena bayar 800, then tambah lagi 60 untuk P la. kalau tak, yg P tu u kena buat sendiri la... so RM860..
what the... I memang tak faham la... I understand about the 50 for the L license because it is for both vehicle, but why have to add another 60? last time my senior Pat paid 750, so I thought I should pay him 800?
must make it clear on next time.. Hmph... bodoh punya...
my friend said : pasang saja lagu shut up and drive by rihanna... wAhAHaaaa^^

2 comments:
quite cheap already...
it cost me about 1000 something
just for the car license...
so 800++ consider okey lo...
hahahaha..... haiz~~they really is like that 1 !! next time you must make it clear , cant just simply give them money.. They just knw "makan" ...
Post a Comment