Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, BRO




will treat you the real cake soon. Hi-fiber cheese cake.

Two hands crossing fingers together and I pray very hard.

Time is passing, things keep changing.

I know I could not ask God to keep something stay still.

But I do hope, each of us, do well in our own field, and achieve our dreams.

No matter how difficult the situation could be, we will surely go through it.


And today, I thank God that He has sent you guys to me, and keeping it well along with me.

I feel good to being with you guys. I can talk about anything, laugh crazily all the time, you guys knew I can laugh at something stupid for non-stop. And I will not afraid of how terrible I look when I eat. I miss the comfortable feeling.

Miss you miss YOU! I miss the moment.

Today, I pray that our relation will last longer than we think.


{ I had a nice tea time with Teng}

{8th Nov, Happy Birthday, BRO}


2 comments:

Princess Je t'aime said...

God definitely answer our prayers. But depends on the way He answers, sometimes not in the way we want, but still, we've to acknowledge that His way is the best way :)

hoefoong said...

Hi-fiber cheese cake?
Who constipated?