singing competition contestants were waiting for their turns to perform.
I am back to last semester's practical school for my internship project. 1 month duration for 3 projects.
Attended their singing competition. And I saw a girl with her short uniform skirt.
It reminds me about my schooling time.
I used to have one uniform skirt only.
I had to wash it on my own right after I was back from school. And make sure it will be dry and ready for the next day.
Time goes on and I grew taller. my blue skirt became shorter.
I felt so uneasy with it when I walked around. I was always afraid of punishment from school and being teased by others.
because I had only one skirt.
3 comments:
This post reminded me of my first singing competition during standard 1... No one wanted to join that competition and I was the monitor (and a good student as well XD). Was "forced" by the teacher to join that competition. The worst part was, I was the first contestant! Ada 阴影 liao ...haha
过去失去的,就用未来弥补:)
现在幸福多了吧?
是不是有很多衣服穿了?:)
Post a Comment