Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I Feel Thankful

My campus was just finish the orientation for new intake.

I have became senior, somebody who is already old, ha-ha. One of my junior, Ke Yan (a guy, I just translate the name) talked to me today and the conversation was linked to my another old friend, Choon Sian. Woo, it was a complicated story.

Ke Yan has a friend in UKM currently and same campus with Choon Sian. Then they knew each other and their conversation linked to their own friends who are studying in the same campus also, which are Ke Yan and I.

I am really happy. I am very surprised that Choon Sian is still remembering about me. We plan to have a gathering very soon. I am looking forward to that. Junior also welcomes me to have a trip at his hometown.

I am really happy and exciting. They have found their partner. I hope their relation will last long and become even stronger because we can hardly find someone that can be together. I mean it is what we called as “jodoh”. I hope everyone who is reading this is doing well. I really appreciate every moment that be with you all. Thanks, because letting me go into your life.

No comments: