Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Universities!!

June 18, 2008

This is the big day for my friends. The results of applications of local universities come out today. All of my matrik friends got what they want.

Oh my god, I feel extremely happy for them. It is like I am the one who got it. I do not know why, I feel like I am an older seeing the younger growing up, happy for their achievements.

They got UUM law, UUM accounting, UPM accounting, UPM vet, UKM dentistry, UKM actuarial science, UM medic and so on. They have made it.

I really feel proud of them. I am really happy, I couldn’t describe my feeling.

Friends, we must work hard together, do our best. Be proud of ourselves and determined. After few years, we meet each other with different professional. By that time, I am sure we will be very happy seeing each other.

Kavi has taught me a lot. I will do my best.

I love you all, proud of you all.

Love, Sheue Yee

No comments: