Saturday, July 25, 2009

the 1st stupid motor lesson

I went to there at 8am, the pak cik kept arranging his new students for lecture class.

I had waited for almost 2 hours. Then he asked me to wait some more because no more motor due to a lot of people today. I can't stand it and I told him that I had waited so long. Then he called his daughters to send their house motor here.

Once his daughters arrived, he taught my classmate first. I am always the one to wait. Never mind for that. Finally it was my turn. He sat at the back and taught me. I know nothing about motorcycle u know. I have no basic on it. He kept saying I couldn't control the minyak. Ya, I admited for that because I was so scare and nervous especially during selekoh.
(my friend and senior also surprise and they said never see instructor sit at the back to teach )

After 10 minutes, he told me to learn next time because too many people here today and it was pack and crowded. Urghhhhhhhhhhh........ stupid!!

I was so angry. I had waited so long and I just learned 1o minutes. When someone can't do it, we should encourage them, not saying something that can make the person feel down okay.

I asked senior to teach me. He said 5.30pm later. Keke.

By the way, I am nervous too. Hopefully I will do better.

Gambateh ^^

1 comment:

Nick尼克仔 said...

I guess I'll kill the pak cik
for waiting almost 2 hours lo
gosh...2 hours leh!!
can do many things leh!
By the way, all the best!
you will do better next time~