Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Batik + Mango = ?

25th May 2008, Sunday


I was awake by the cold weather. Forgotten to tell you, I was at Bachok, near to pantai, that’s why it will be very cold.

3 of us went to market with my friend’s parents by kancil. The market was small, if compare with Kepong Baru’s market, if you went to before. Few stalls were selling kuih, each type of kuih was like a small mountain, the quantity was amazing right? Aunty bought nasi minyak for us as breakfast. We helped them to carry what they bought. Uncle bought rambutan and durian too. Their house was quite pedalaman, so it took some time to go back.

After the breakfast, the Honda again went out with 9 people inside. We went to town for batik. A lot of stalls were selling batik. I do not know which to choose. Simply went to few stalls and check about the design, finally bought one kain batik with RM38. My eldest sister called me to buy abstract design, hardly can find a nice design because mostly are flower design.

Then, shopping mall was the next destination. We followed their family to Pantai Timur. It was just a shopping mall, same with other places. Some stuff is cheaper than KL. My friends and I bought some stationary. I bought a pair of short pants, guess what, it was just RM17!!!

In the evening, we were served with pisang goreng and teh. At night, we were served with mango after dinner. We love ripe and sweet mango. We enjoyed our dessert with watching a Malay movie ‘Duyung’.
I saw some wedding invitation cards in her house. The cards were extremely simple, just printed on color paper. The cards were unlike with ours. Ours are made from hard card, with nice smell and shining surface.


Yummy yummy ^@^

No comments: