27th May 2008, Tuesday
My bus was at 9am. We reached Stesen Bas Langgar at around 8.45am. The bus station’s name is special right? At 9.15am, finally my bus came.
It was another long journey. My seat was comfortable. I was fall asleep very soon. Some people even snored in the bus.
During the journey, I saw a lot of things. The bus passed by Machang, Gua Musang. I saw a lot of oil palm and rubber trees. I knew that I reached Pahang. The bus passed by Jerantut. I went to here for a leadership camp when I was in form 4. Then I passed by Genting Highland. I knew, I will reach my house very soon.
I keep thinking during this journey. I had spent 3 days at my friend’s hometown. Not to say unhappy, but I think I did not enjoyed it very much. I felt I was forgotten by them at most of the time. Perhaps I was just too sensitive. I hope I was.
At least, I had experienced new things, new food, and new culture. There are a lot of important things that awaiting me to do, therefore I should not care about the small matter. I will be smiling whenever I think about my hometown’s friends. They are really treating me good, sincere. I like being with them. I love them.
Sometimes, it does not mean that you will gain what you wish after you put all the effort in it. Relationship is like this too. Every relationship needs the support of two parties. It will be “game over” if one of the parties let go and stop continue. It is hurt, but we can’t force them. But at least we tried. Let it be a part of our memory.
Just let it be.
No comments:
Post a Comment