Wednesday, June 4, 2008

North of Peninsula Malaysia

23rd May 2008, Friday

It was the last day of semester two. 3 weeks of holiday are awaiting us to enjoy and spend through. I had packed my room, cleared my room. Packed all the things and put in boxes, then carried to store room. All the residents of hostel have to clear room whenever school holiday to let another programme of students especially which are taking KDC course (Kursus Dalam Cuti) to stay in.

I was going to one of my classmate’s hometown that night. She was from the north of peninsula Malaysia, Kelantan, the classic and full with cultures place. Two of my classmates were going too. We took train, the most economic seat, RM25 per seat, but of course it’s not the most comfortable. The train should be arriving at 9.50pm, but we have waited for almost 1 hour plus, we reached our seat at around 11pm or 11pm++.
The trains were full and pack with a lot of people. Finally we found our seats, we straight sleep. I thought it’ll be cold, but actually it’s not.


Good Nitez ya ^^

No comments: