1st June 2008, Sunday
I still have two weeks of holiday. I didn’t go back home for around 1 month.
Just simply surfed internet today, checked mails and messages. Besides that, I had checked and replied all the comments and messages from friends in friendster. I had signed up an account in face book not longer ago. I had nothing to do today so I just logged in and checked about it.
I think I am outdated. I do not know how to “play” face book. It seems more complicated compare with friendster. Any volunteer to teach?
Just view my own blog after that. I was really surprised that I received comments from friends!! Honestly really feel paiseh for writing in English, because I am not good in English. Or maybe I should say I am poor in this national language. I know there is a lot of grammar mistakes and errors, sorry for that. But, there is something that we could not tell in English. There is something that will be more meaningful and effective if we write in Chinese. 讲师曾说过,中文的力量很大。好比说一个“义”字。这个字包含了中华人民五千年的中华文化广大的意义。英文没有一个字可以真正翻译“义”字的含义。 I want to express my feelings and views in English because I want to share, some of my friends do not know mandarin. It is good to share, give others and yourself a chance to know yourself better.
朋友,谢谢诸位的鼎力支持。Thanks ^@^
3 comments:
Thanks for your comment in alicesprings08! I forgot how I get to your blog, but most probably from Friendster. alicesprings08 is my class official blog, every classmate has an account to contribute for the blog. Thanks for your visit! I'm Aries also! It is always a surprise to find an Aries.
Ya, I agree to your point that Mandarin is still the most powerful language in my hands. When I want to past something secret, I'll write in classical Mandarin, even Chinese also hardly read it. As long as you have a good hand in language, any language is just the same. Mind to be friend? Send me a message:izahs_lct@yahoo.com.my.
I also don't like Facebook! It has to join in the network then only can expand, but I'm a newbie! Out of frustration, then I just abandoned it, lets the mold grow on it, as high as the nuke mushroom!
hehe... ur english considered very good liao lo.. dun think of urself so badly, dun be 'zibei'... u will be a teacher next time, u will TEACH the children of our future, how can u say ur language is not good, u still have excellent chinese... stay positive, take care...
Post a Comment