Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I feel extremely unhappy..

I am going to start my third semester. But I do not have the strength. I do not know why. I doubt about my future. I doubt. I do doubt.

I do not know whether I have made the right decision. Maybe I should gain another life, a totally different life.

I have no idea. I really feel sad.

Suddenly I remember about what Vincent have told me before. I am still keeping his message.

Vincent said, actually if you think next time when you work that time.. Your job won’t make you happy.. Then you can actually find a hobby to do after working to keep you happy.. Away from stress.. That’s the best.. Important is you can generate income for the family legally.. :) this is what I am trying to tell..

My tears keep flowing down on my face.

Suddenly my heart fulfill with warmness…………

1 comment:

JL said...

look likes vincent do know u alot of things...if u feeling stress or un happy...yes vincent is correct do something to make urself happy and dun think those thing that alr past...life is always looking forward there is no turning back..Once u choose the way u wan...keep on going with ur strength & faith that u can do it no matter what happen it is...I will always support u!!!